R . G
Farra Aniqah
16 years
school at Dato Lela Maharaja
single is my life
Loving blogging
hating copypasters



Skin by Ayien
Cute favicon byBabydoll
Blog owner: __F . A____
I HATE THIS
Wednesday 12 October 2011 | 08:43 | 0 comments

I hate this , really hate about this . 
My body ? Warrgghhh ~ 
This morning my body coloured red , and itching and swelling . 
Mommy ! Then , my face ? Oucch , Mama wanna takes me to clinic ? 
Errkks , but i refused . I hate , really hate . 
So ? I slept and slept until my mom wake me up . 
This night ? Now ? Hurm , I'm so bored . My mom and i already planned wanna out this night .
But ? Shittt ! My body ? Help me ;'( . 
So ? My mom just cook me some noodles . Hot noodles . Maggie . My favourite . 
Then ? Online facebook , and update blogg . 
I wondered and thinking . My mom also said how about our trip this friday ? 
I hope my body will heal faster and faster . AMIN !!


OLD | NEW